LIVE A PERPETUAL HOLIDAY AND LOVE LIFE!
3 2 1 Ready to Move In!
About the Property
Play by night or play on the big boats by day, URBAN VILLAGE will lock you into an area that is set to be Gold Coast's most sort after areas and one of the Countries top growth areas. Gold Coast is a place where dreams can become reality. The city boasts recreation areas, security, vitality and let's not forget having the time of your life!
Rebates offered to selected purchasers.
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
House Size 130m2 House Price $236,550
Land Size 259m2 Land Price $199,950Body
2-3 days for contracts to be supplied
7 days for contracts to be buyer signed and counter signed
21 days for finance
14 days for settlement registered land
6-12 weeks for Building Approval / Preliminary Phase
180 days for construction
Split system air-conditioning to living
Stone bench top to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
Quality stainless steel appliances
Superior plumbing and electrical fixtures
Fly screens to all windows and sliding doors
Carpet, tiles and blinds throughout
Alfresco area under main roof
Preselected external and internal colours
Clothesline and letter box
Secure Underground Parking
Close to Schools, Restaurants and Shops
Walk 19 min (1.5 km) to Railway Station
Drive 1 h 2 min (54.6 km) to Gold Coast Airport
Drive 27 min (24.1 km) to Southport CBD
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Arrange pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.