READY NOW - INSPECT WEST END'S NEWEST LUXURY WATERFRONT APARTMENTS!
17-21 Duncan Street
1|2|3|4 2|2.5 1|2 Ready to Move In!
About the Property
Setting the benchmark for luxury living on the Brisbane River and delivering an impressive array of resident amenities. You will enjoy unparalleled views from the rooftop retreat, virtual concierge providing state of the art intercom, CCTV, security system and Number Plate Recognition entry. SOKO falls within the Brisbane State High catchment.
Rebates offered to selected purchasers
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
Oven, Integrated Coffee Machine, Wine Fridge, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing Machine & Dryer.
Audio/Visual security to all residences.
- Infinity Edge Pool
- Two Outdoor Barbecue Areas
- Open-Air Cinema
Resident foyer featuring;
- 3m high ceilings
- Oversized walkways
Vehicle number plate recognition for access to car park.
Dedicated On-Site Building Managers & Caretakers
Brisbane State High Catchment
142mCityCat 1049m CityGlider 260m Railway 2.7km
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Pensioners and Retirees
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Get profession advice on your budget or pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $2,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.
- Receive more information today
- Request a phone call from one of our experts
Book a personalised inspection at your convenience.(By appointment only)
Drop into our new Premises | Opening Mid May 2019 At Shop 1 - 162 Boundary Street | West End | Brisbane | Queensland | 4101 Located opposite Coffee Club West End | 2 Hour Customer Parking | Disabled and lift access