PANORAMA AT THE TOP OF TOWN
37 Mayne Road
1|2 1|2 1 Under Construction
About the Property
Featuring panoramic views and designed to suit the elevated lifestyle of its residents. It is a building designed to be lived in and enjoyed. A building designed to be desirable. An enviable address. A property in demand. Demand to rent. Demand to own. The highlife to aspire to. A residence you can call home.
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
Broadband cabling for high speed internet access
Large window and door openings for excellent natural light and ventilation
Generally 2.55m ceiling height to living and bedroom areas (lower in kitchen and bathrooms with bulkheads)
Floor to floor security access
Audio intercom from building entry points to individual apartments
On-site building management
PANORAMA SKYDECK on level 26 it offers residents an exclusive escape to enjoy the cinema on the Sky Stage, hang out in the private Sky Nooks or entertain at the Sky Bar and Kitchen.
PANORAMA LANEWAY provides residents with convenience retail services as well as places to dine or grab a quick snack
Designer lobby with on-site manager, secure cycle storage and associated car parking.
3 min (250 m) Walk to Bowen Hills Station
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Pensioners and Retirees
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Get profession advice on your budget or pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.
- Receive more information today
- Request a phone call from one of our experts
Book a personalised inspection at your convenience.(By appointment only)
Drop into our new Premises | Opening Mid May 2019 At Shop 1 - 162 Boundary Street | West End | Brisbane | Queensland | 4101 Located opposite Coffee Club West End | 2 Hour Customer Parking | Disabled and lift access