Greenslopes, Queensland 4120
2|3 2.5|3|3.5 1|2 Ready to Move In!
About the Property
Newly completed and stylishly designed, this boutique building is located across the road from Greenslopes Hospital. Open in design, filled with natural light, elegantly appointed with the gourmet kitchen thoughtfully positioned in the central living space. Choose from a glass framed balcony or a huge courtyard with fully fenced backyard.
Rebates offered to selected purchasers.
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
Finishes and Fixtures:
Bosch Stainless Steel Appliances
Tiled or wooden living areas available
Daikin split system air conditioning
- Glass framed balconies
- 1 Level
- Huge ground floor grass courtyard
- Perfect for kids and pets
- 2 Levels
Facilities and Amenities:
- 1 x 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 car
- 2 x 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, 2 car
- 5 x 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 car
- 2 x 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 car
- Across the road from Greenslopes Hospital
- Local parks
- Bus services
- Pacific Motorway
Walk 4 min (290 m) to Bus Stop, Drive 7 min (2.9 km) To Railway Station
Distance to Airport:
25 min (24.5 km) Drive to Brisbane Airport
Distance to CBD:
14 min (7.3 km) Drive to Brisbane GPO
$1,000 initial holding deposit
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners Grant Eligibility:
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
We offer a $1,000 rebate at settlement to;
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
Just let us know what you do. You may just qualify. Go to Community Rebates for more detail.
5 Easy Steps to purchasing this property:
- Step 1. Arrange pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.
We can assist with recommendations for reputable Finance Brokers and Lawyers
Just ask us!
- Receive more information today
- Request a phone call from one of our experts
Book a personalised inspection at your convenience.
We welcome conjunctions with ethical Real Estate Agents
We love referrals and offer rebates at settlement for people who recommend their friends, family or colleagues. Just click on the red "Tell a Friend" button below.
|$1,000 for you
||$1,000 for them
|"We promise we wont stalk you or your friends"
DISCLAIMER: As properties sell daily, all are subject to availability at time of purchase. Images showing the building, interiors and views may be computer generated prior to construction and are indicative only. Dimensions, layouts, finishes and specifications are subject to change and may differ from those shown. Views and finishes may differ between properties. Furniture is for decorative purposes only and may not be included in purchase price. Construction and settlement time frames are best estimates and subject to change due to construction, weather and other tolerances. Project Marketing Australia does not give financial advice and you should seek professional legal, financial and taxation advice with respect to your individual circumstances. No warranty or representation express or implied is given to the accuracy of the information above and interested parties must rely on their own inquiries. GST , Body Corp, Legal Fees and stamp duty may apply. Whilst all care has been taken to ensure accuracy in the preparation of the particulars herein, no warranty or representation express or implied is given to the accuracy of the information above and interested parties must rely on advice from their legal representative and the information contained in the contracts and disclosure documents. Availability of stock is not guaranteed.