LAST OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF THIS LUXURY DEVELOPMENT!
2|3 2 Tandem Garage Ready to Move In!
About the Property
Each magnificent luxury terrace home is unique and individually titled and inspired by New York's Manhattan style design. These beautiful, well thought out, contemporary terrace homes are the height of sophistication in design, with each magnificent property unique and individually titled. 3 remaining Terrace Homes
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
West End has seen an annual increase of $6.9% (10 Years)
2007 Median Price West End $578,000
2017 Median Price West End $1,122,500
(* = CoreLogic House Prices)
Ducted Air Conditioning
Reconstituted Stone Benchtops in Kitchen
Colour back glass/mirror Splashback:
Miele semi integrated Dishwasher
Miele induction Cooktop
Miele Multi-function electric oven
Miele recirculating range hood
900mm fridge: opening with water point.
Tiled flooring throughout
Carpet in Bedrooms
Select downlights Lighting throughout
Brisbane State High School Catchment
Immaculately designed open plan layouts
Close to Restaurants, Bars and Cafes, Shopping, Hospitals and Schools
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Arrange pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.