SIT POOLSIDE ON TOP OF THE WORLD
27 Commercial Road (Cnr Leopold Street)
2|3 2 1|2 Ready to Move In!
About the Property
Whilst perched proudly atop the rooftop by the resort style pool and entertaining deck, enjoy alfresco dining at the barbecue area surrounded by tropical landscaping and sun lounges. Or just enjoy the views to the edges of Brisbane. Ricky Martin loved "Livin' La Vida Loca", and now you can too. MOVE IN TODAY!
Rebates offered to selected purchasers.
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
Imported Ilve European appliances
Italian floor tiles
High ceilings of 2700 mm
A choice between two colour schemes
Two resort style pools (1 on each building)
Barbecue Lounge with seating and tables
Tropical landscaped gardens
Adheres to strict council guidelines to protect against noise from music venues
Rental Estimate $420 - $480 per week
Body Corp $3,626 - $3,937 per annum
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Pensioners and Retirees
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Get profession advice on your budget or pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.
- Receive more information today
- Request a phone call from one of our experts
Book a personalised inspection at your convenience.(By appointment only)
Drop into our new Premises | Opening Mid May 2019 At Shop 1 - 162 Boundary Street | West End | Brisbane | Queensland | 4101 Located opposite Coffee Club West End | 2 Hour Customer Parking | Disabled and lift access