A SUITED ADDITION TO Ready to Move In! THE GARDENS
1|1.5|2|3 1|2 1|2 Ready to Move In!
About the Property
The Riverside is quickly becoming a hub of lifestyle, boasting a number of quality apartments and many attractions. It's become a place to start a family, to enjoy the culture that Brisbane has to offer, and to simply have fun. The new Arbor and Parc apartments are a suited addition to the already well-established community.
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
Air-Conditioning split system to living/dining and bedroom/s. NO Condensers on Balcony
Reconstituted stone Benchtops
Feature colour back glass Splashbacks
Ariston 600 wide 4 burner gas cooktop excluding type CF.
Ariston 750 wide 5 burner gas cooktop or equivalent. to type CF
Ariston Fully integrated Dishwasher
Ariston Wall Oven
Fisher and Paykel 4kg wall hung clothes dryer
Gas central hot water
Wire rack pantry
Swimming Pools including
25m long lap pool
Beach entry resort pool.
health zone with full running/rowing/cycling equipment
The Belvedere recreation / private function room includes kitchenette, theatre, lounge,
Meeting room and outdoor dining room
Active lawn spaces with several Barbecues, relaxation spaces and cabanas
Formal Porte Coch�re entry for drop off and pick up
Visitor Parking Located in basement
External mounted remote controlled sun shade blinds to some units
Single refuse chute to each lift lobby
Audio intercom system in each unit.
Security access to building entry point, building recreation facilities and external main entry points
On site management.
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Arrange pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.