INTERLACING FREEDOM AND FUNCTION - 1 REMAINING!
2 2 1 Ready to Move In!
About the Property
A boutique Kedron living address. Featuring double street frontage, generous floor plans and a stunning rooftop barbecue and entertaining area. Discover a living address with generous floor plan designs, designed to take full advantage of its active surrounds. LAST REMAINING APARTMENT COMPLETE AND READY TO MOVE IN!
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
Reconstituted stone Benches in Kitchen
Tiled 100 x 300 Splash-back In brick design
DeLonghi 600 wide 4 burner stainless steel gas cooktop or equivalent.
DeLonghi 600 wide stainless steel wall oven or equivalent.
Built-in recirculating range hood stainless steel finish.
DeLonghi stainless steel dishwasher or equivalent
- Partially covered with a Powder room and Planter boxes
LAST REMAINING APARTMENT
Lot 5 Level 1
2-Bed 2-bath 1-Car
Internal-78m² Balcony-15m² Total-93m²
ONLY $ 409,000
Body Corp $2,790 Per annum
Secure basement car parking with lift access
Audio intercom system in each unit.
Visitor car parking located in basement
Close to Westfield Chermside
Walk to Bradbury Park
Drive 3.9km to Train Station
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Pensioners and Retirees
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Get profession advice on your budget or pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.