COME ON, TAKE A BITE
22 - 24 Merivale Street
1 1 1 Ready to Move In!
About the Property
Experience Brisbane up close - With easy access to the city, to Southbank's many cultural and recreational attractions and to the cosmopolitan buzz of the West End. EVE & IVY offers the astute purchaser the ultimate in luxury, quality, convenience and style with community facilities that truly will impress. TAKE A BITE you know you want to!
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
Average Rental currently being achieved
1-Bedroom $1,900 (nett) per month
2-Bedroom $2,850 (nett) per month
Polished reconstituted stone to all benchtops
Kitchen Splashback Mirror
- 2-pac urethane finishes
- gloss varnish to doors and drawer fronts.
Pull out Pantry. Soft close drawers
Stainless steel 600mm 4 burner gas cooktop
Stainless steel 600mm Oven
Slide-out brushed stainless steel range hood
Semi integrated under-bench stainless steel dishwasher.
Refrigerator Opening 800mm wide refrigerator opening.
Teppanyaki Dining Area
Pizza Oven and Dining Area
Performing Arts Centre
Brisbane Convention Centre
South Brisbane Railway Station
Cultural Centre Busway Station
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Pensioners and Retirees
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Get profession advice on your budget or pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $2,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.
- Receive more information today
- Request a phone call from one of our experts
Book a personalised inspection at your convenience.(By appointment only)
Drop into our new Premises | Opening Mid May 2019 At Shop 1 - 162 Boundary Street | West End | Brisbane | Queensland | 4101 Located opposite Coffee Club West End | 2 Hour Customer Parking | Disabled and lift access