A REVIVAL TO THE HISTORIC TEXTURE OF EAST BRISBANE
2 1|2 1 Ready to Move In!
About the Property
The epitome of stylish and convenient living, with lushly landscaped private recreation deck, pool and retail. Designed by leading architects Rothelowman, Corde Residences is a distinctive new addition to the historic texture of East Brisbane. This rich tapestry of history provides a beautiful backdrop for the ongoing urban renewal of East Brisbane.
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
Roller blinds, with full blockout to bedrooms & sunshade to all other windows and glass sliding doors included free
Stainless steel Gas Cooktop
Stainless steel Built-in under bench electric Oven
Stainless steel 60cm slide out range-hood
Wall mounted 4kg dryer
Pull Out Pantry
Rooftop recreation areas
Landscaped outdoor space
Barbecue pizza oven
Private entertaining room, offers residents a truly unique place to escape and unwind
Panoramic views over the city and river
Walking Track along River Bank
Mowbray Park and Rowing Club across Road
Supermarket short walk away
Secure access to car park and entry points.
Close to Schools, Hospitals, University, CBD, Cafes, Restaurants
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Arrange pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.