AURAS ARE LIKE A SIGNATURE, EACH AS INDIVIDUAL AS THE PERSON THEY SURROUND
19 Railway Terrace
1|2|3 1|2 1|2 Under Construction
About the Property
Abundant light, innovative floor plans, considered joinery pieces combine with exceptional facilities to ensure a relaxed atmosphere and create an unmistakable aura in the heart of Milton. Coupled with an existing retail and restaurant strip, river frontage all just one suburb West of the CBD.
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
Roller blinds to be installed to selected windows and doors
Wool blend carpet to bedrooms
Reconstituted stone 40mm mitred edge Bench-tops Kitchen and Bathroom
Toughened mirrored splashbacks
600mm freestanding dishwasher in stainless steel finish. Omega or equivalent.
600mm electric oven in stainless steel finish. Omega or equivalent.
4 burner gas cook top. Omega or equivalent.
Concealed range hood. Omega or equivalent.
Recessed down light fittings
Glazed porcelain, floor to ceiling tiles- 300x600mm to shower
Fully ducted air- conditioning
Ceiling fans to living rooms, all bedrooms and multipurpose rooms
Fully equipped gymnasium also on this podium level
Unique roof terrace on the 20th level
- Incredible city views
- Entertainment Area
- BBQ Facilities
- Picnic Area
Keyless entry to building entrances with video intercom
Remote control access to basement garage
Floor to floor key card security
Garbage Chutes located near passenger lifts on every level.
Walk 13 min (850 m) to CityCat
Walk 2 min (170 m) to Milton Railway Station
Walk 3 min (240 m) to Park Road Restaurants
Bike ride 4 min (350 m) to Bicentennial River Bikeway
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Pensioners and Retirees
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Get profession advice on your budget or pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.
- Receive more information today
- Request a phone call from one of our experts
Book a personalised inspection at your convenience.(By appointment only)
Drop into our new Premises | Opening Mid May 2019 At Shop 1 - 162 Boundary Street | West End | Brisbane | Queensland | 4101 Located opposite Coffee Club West End | 2 Hour Customer Parking | Disabled and lift access