BUILT NEAR THE PARK AND
JUST A SHORT WALK TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
3 2 2 Ready to Move In!
About the Property
Located near the park and offering the ultimate in convenience and lifestyle, you can enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of park-side living. This location also offers sweeping views over the park and the Cannon Hill landscape. This Boutique building offers elegant and modern exterior finishes of the highest quality.
(See Community Rebates below to see if you qualify)
- European Stainless Steel appliances
- Multi-function oven, range hood, dishwasher and ceramic cooktop
20mm stone waterfall benchtops
An impressive ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
Glass doors span the balcony terrace for seamless flow of indoor/outdoor
Ranch slider that extends onto the balcony
Floor to ceiling glass doors and windows span the balcony terrace
Reverse cycle air-conditioning
Ceiling fans in Bedrooms
Secure car parking bay
Quiet building tucked away down leafy peaceful street
Walk to cafes, restaurants, shops and new East Village development.
Walk 3 min (270 m) to Railway Station
10% balance of deposit payable on signing of contracts
Hurry while stocks last!
The Australian Government has set up the F.I.R.B. (Foreign investment Review Board), which sets the regulations associated with buying property in Australia. In most cases the regulation applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to FIRB for more detail. (Terms Apply)
First Home Owners may qualify for a state government grant. The grant differs in each state and applies to new and off-the-plan property ONLY. Go to First Home Owners for more detail. (Terms Apply)
- Australian Army, Navy and Air Force Personnel
- Doctors, Nurses, Medical Researchers
- Teachers and Educators
- Police, Fire, Ambulance and Emergency Services Workers
- Registered Charity workers
- Small Business Owners (Including Musicians and Artists)
- Sportspeople who have represented Queensland or our Nation
- Olympians and Commonwealth Games Athletes
- Step 1. Arrange pre-approval for finance
- Step 2. Decide on a location (Consider neighbouring suburbs)
- Step 3. Share your needs and wants (Type of Building, Bedrooms, Bathrooms)
- Step 4. Submit an Expression of Interest and pay a $1,000 initial Deposit
- Step 5. Sign Contract, pay 10% Balance Deposit (FIRB Buyers may require 20%)
No more to pay until Settlement.